MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, 8/28 – 8/29, Waller Stadium, Mira Costa High School, Manhattan Beach, 90266 (enter via Peck Ave. entrance).
Please review your time slots, and be at least 15 minutes early to register. Cleats are recommended. A mouth guard is STRONGLY recommend.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID PROCEDURES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
NOTE: Your child’s division for the year is the age they were on 7/1/21
Saturday, 8/28/21 – D9 – D12
Last Name A-M – 9:30 AM
Last Name N-Z – 10:15 AM
Last Name A-M – 10:45 AM
Last Name N-Z – 11:30 AM
Last Name A-M – 12:00 PM
Last Name N-Z – 12:45 PM
Last Name A-M – 1:15 PM
Last Name N-Z – 1:45 PM
Sunday, 8/29/21 – D9 – D12
Last Name A-M – 10:00 AM
Last Name N-Z – 10:45 AM
Last Name A-M – 11:15 AM
Last Name N-Z – 12:00 PM
Last Name A-M – 12:30 PM
Last Name N-Z – 1:15 PM
These are district and city Covid procedures we must follow if we want to continue to use these world-class facilities.
Most of these procedures will be in place for the entire season. If you feel you or your child can not fully follow this rules for the entire season, please contact our email@example.com ASAP and we will issue you a refund, minus $25 as per league rules.
- Masks are required at all times by everyone in attendance (the kids may remove their masks while participating in the actual drills. )
- No parents will be permitted on the field (parents can walk their kids down to the gate for check-in and wait for them in the stands, but cannot accompany them onto the field. The only adults on the field will be those running the events and coaches
- Every player and coach entering the field must undergo a temperature check (quick forehead scan).
- While on the field, players must maintain a minimum of six feet between each other (we will be marking the field to ensure this) – obviously this will be different once games begin
- There can be a maximum of 15 players in a line waiting for a station at any one time.
- Parents and guests in the stands must adhere to the social distancing markings that are in the stands at Costa.
Thank you in advance for your help in ensuring our player and league safety
If you have any questions about the combine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org