These are district and city edicts that we most follow if we want to continue to use these world-class facilities.
Most of these procedures will be in place for the entire season. If you feel you or your child can not fully follow this rules for the entire season, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and we will issue you a refund, minus $25 as per league rules.
- Masks are required at all times by everyone in attendance (the kids this past Sunday did the drills just fine with their masks on. )
- No parents will be permitted on the field (parents can walk their kids down to the gate for check-in and wait for them in the stands, but cannot accompany them onto the field. The only adults on the field will be those running the events.
- Every player and coach entering the field must undergo a temperature check (quick forehead scan).
- While on the field, players must maintain a minimum of six feet between each other (we will be marking the field to ensure this) – obviously this will be different once games begin
- There can be a maximum of 15 players in a line waiting for a station at any one time.
- Parents and guests in the stands must adhere to the social distancing markings that are in the stands at Costa.
Thank you in advance for your help in ensuring our player and league safety